sami designs 2O1O



majestic serenades




recent updates
new icons posted
first siggie and wallpaper posted
winning your heart and act of obsession one-shots posted

link me!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

vip affie

tagboard

history
» January 2010




About Me


hi, there! i'm sami. i'm fifteen years old and i love kpop. i've been a fan since the summer of 2008 and i don't think i've liked any genre of music more. i love to write stories and design graphics. those two things really, really relax me and i enjoy doing them a lot. although, when it comes to stories, i can never seem to finish them. -__- ; so expect a lot of one-shots from me. i'm a graphic designer for my site impeccablemelodies, forgotten season, iciaproductions, ccmunchers and resurrection. i write one-shots on impeccable, too. when it comes to graphics, i'm best at posters and icons. i'm working on perfecting my wallpapers and signatures at the moment, haha. i was born on july first ninetyfour in NYC, and to be frankly honest, i can't live anywhere else. it's actually a scientific fact. i have an obsession with smileys. my favorite is =). be forewarned: i use it a lot. my occupation is part-time aspiring writer and historian and part-time fangirl. believe me when i tell you this, i take my second job very seriously. =) My main loves are 2PM, DBSK, Big Bang, Rain and Super Junior. i also like 2NE1, Brown Eyed Girls, Seeya, MBLAQ and f(x). not a big fan of SNSD, though. but, i'm not an anti so if you like them, i won't kill you. i'm learning-well, trying to learn-Korean and Japanese; to tell you the truth, it's a bumpy ride, my friends. ^^ i love to dance, play music, listen to music. i just love expressing myself in general. but, of everything i love to do, laughing is definitely number one on the list. if you can make me laugh, i promise you that i will give you any idol star of your choice; maybe even park jaebeom. not really. 'cause he's mine. so, don't get your hopes up. let's be friends, yeah?